School of Education, Northwest University, Kirkland WA
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Technology Project
Use the comment feature to share a brief description of your technology project plan by midnight on Tuesday 11/4. Include the two kinds of technology that you will use.
So, for my Technology Project, I thought I would focus on creating a resource or lesson on cheating for teachers. This will include tips on how to catch cheating, popular ways of cheating, et cetera.
The technology that I plan to use is podcasting, SmartBoard Powerpoint, and videos.
I would like to make a webpage for my project. I am also going to try and make a 'podcast' or recorded greeting that is introducing myself as a teacher and post that on my website. So my two pieces of technology are going to be the webpage and podcast. I think that this is a very important thing for teachers to have, it intorduces students and parents to their teacher and lets them know what is going on in their classroom.
For my technology project I am creating a website with a blog. I will use this as an interactive tool to further learning for the students and inform the parents.
For my technology project, I will be creating a website that will be used for a combination of Holiday activities. The website will have links to wiki's where parents and students can sign up for things to do for the class party, students can vote on party activities, and it will also be used for a Holiday project the students must complete and upload to the site. At the end of the party, as a class, we will look at all the finished products!
I am also creating a website, but not specifically for my classroom. My website is specifically designed for "The Importance of Being Earnest" but will be able to update for future shows and schools. I am also making a director's blog.
For my technology project, I plan on creating a webpage that's focus is on kids with special needs and how to incoporate technology into helping them learn. This will be an excellent resource for parents and teachers alike!
Technology included: VoiceThread, webpage, videos and podcasting.
For my tech. project, I will create a website for my future students and have links to a class wiki for special trips/projects and a class calendar. I hope to include an interesting video as well.
For my technology project, I was thinking of having an interactive website that both and myself, students, and parents can use. It will have fun resourseful links and games as well as information from my class. I want feedback parents and get them involved. I also would love to have my students post as a class information about what they are learing at the time. Someting like that. We may use videos, music, podacast, and or many others.
8 comments:
So, for my Technology Project, I thought I would focus on creating a resource or lesson on cheating for teachers. This will include tips on how to catch cheating, popular ways of cheating, et cetera.
The technology that I plan to use is podcasting, SmartBoard Powerpoint, and videos.
I would like to make a webpage for my project. I am also going to try and make a 'podcast' or recorded greeting that is introducing myself as a teacher and post that on my website. So my two pieces of technology are going to be the webpage and podcast. I think that this is a very important thing for teachers to have, it intorduces students and parents to their teacher and lets them know what is going on in their classroom.
For my technology project I am creating a website with a blog. I will use this as an interactive tool to further learning for the students and inform the parents.
For my technology project, I will be creating a website that will be used for a combination of Holiday activities. The website will have links to wiki's where parents and students can sign up for things to do for the class party, students can vote on party activities, and it will also be used for a Holiday project the students must complete and upload to the site. At the end of the party, as a class, we will look at all the finished products!
I am also creating a website, but not specifically for my classroom. My website is specifically designed for "The Importance of Being Earnest" but will be able to update for future shows and schools. I am also making a director's blog.
For my technology project, I plan on creating a webpage that's focus is on kids with special needs and how to incoporate technology into helping them learn. This will be an excellent resource for parents and teachers alike!
Technology included: VoiceThread, webpage, videos and podcasting.
For my tech. project, I will create a website for my future students and have links to a class wiki for special trips/projects and a class calendar. I hope to include an interesting video as well.
For my technology project, I was thinking of having an interactive website that both and myself, students, and parents can use. It will have fun resourseful links and games as well as information from my class. I want feedback parents and get them involved. I also would love to have my students post as a class information about what they are learing at the time. Someting like that. We may use videos, music, podacast, and or many others.
Post a Comment