This website is cool because it lists the 50 Coolest Websites related to life in general. From government statistics to an online lie detector, it has a lot. It even lists them by category!
I found this website, Teacher Tech Tuesday after we did the online learning experience. It's part of the Microsoft Education website, which has a lot of great stuff on it's own. Every Tuesday they have live webcasts at 4:00 PM Eastern time. I think this is a good site for online learning because it will, at times, have topics specific to Microsoft products...which we all use!
2 comments:
This website is cool because it lists the 50 Coolest Websites related to life in general. From government statistics to an online lie detector, it has a lot. It even lists them by category!
I found this website, Teacher Tech Tuesday after we did the online learning experience. It's part of the Microsoft Education website, which has a lot of great stuff on it's own. Every Tuesday they have live webcasts at 4:00 PM Eastern time. I think this is a good site for online learning because it will, at times, have topics specific to Microsoft products...which we all use!
Post a Comment