There are "pocket-sized" gadgets being promotoed worldwide. And with those comes much marketing for new cool-looking carrying cases for them. But now, there is no longer a need for them. Why? Well, because the Brits have invented this: http://www.coolest-gadgets.com/20080814/students-in-uk-get-mp3-compatible-uniforms/
I found an amazing devise being made by Microsoft. It is a touch screen computer in the form of a coffee table. With it you can take a photo on your camera, place it on the table and it will show you the photo right on the screen. Then you can elarge it or place your phone on the screen and drage the picture to it and isntantly wihtout any wires get your pictures onto your phone. It does many other things and you can check it our at http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/industry/4217348.html.
wow, Rachel and Tina, your guys' things are crazy cool. Mine isn't nearly as exciting, and I'm not sure it would classify as technology, but I think it would be handy in a classroom.
3 comments:
There are "pocket-sized" gadgets being promotoed worldwide. And with those comes much marketing for new cool-looking carrying cases for them. But now, there is no longer a need for them. Why? Well, because the Brits have invented this: http://www.coolest-gadgets.com/20080814/students-in-uk-get-mp3-compatible-uniforms/
I found an amazing devise being made by Microsoft. It is a touch screen computer in the form of a coffee table. With it you can take a photo on your camera, place it on the table and it will show you the photo right on the screen. Then you can elarge it or place your phone on the screen and drage the picture to it and isntantly wihtout any wires get your pictures onto your phone. It does many other things and you can check it our at http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/industry/4217348.html.
wow, Rachel and Tina, your guys' things are crazy cool. Mine isn't nearly as exciting, and I'm not sure it would classify as technology, but I think it would be handy in a classroom.
http://www.reallygoodstuff.com/hp_special.aspx?category_guid=d6295de7-1107-4d70-9969-43eaa93e97ac&categoryname=Organizers&itemno=400824
What do you guys think?
Post a Comment